Monday, January 29, 2007

hello jaders! (and other ppl reading this as well.) x) as u can see, jessica knows which school every 6 jader went to! [scroll down to see. =) ] Jessica is turning NICE in a girls school now. X) anyways, plz tag. ms leong is planning on giving us a pizza treat, which by the way, all of u must thank me cos she only wanted to give those who got 4A*s a treat but i said no, get the whole class. =) and i'm supposed to find a day when most of you are apparently VERY FREE. =] err... so ms leong called and said maybe on a saturday? and i can't make it on 14th jan... ='[ so can't jy. hmm.. does 21st seem late? or.. hmm.. no public holidays until CNY le. =( hmm... so 21st everyone, can?? or if u want to exclude me, =( decide on 14th. =) tag and let ms jess know. or tell me on msn, call me (for those who have my home and handphone number) or sms me, or go to nanyang to let me know. XD till then, bubuaiz! ~muacks~ [to the girls only, hahas, but i not lesbian kay.]

J E S S I C A

No comments: